Join the BlockWorlds Discord Server and become part of the greater community!

play.blockworlds.com

Click to copy ip address!

Dungeon World Ban

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
A very long time ago (around 3-4 years or so) I was banned from the dungeon World as I was fly hacking during the old horse racing events for the parkour in the spectator area. Epvpusa caught and banned me, and I later appealed, which after a few appeals was accepted by Tirco or Rescue, I believe it was the latter.. The deal back then was that if I were to be unbanned then I would stay banned from the dungeon World to serve as a less harsh, but alternative punishment. Since it has been so many years, I've spoken with Joapple about the situation and he recommended I make a ban appeal. I loved the dungeon World and it was one of the things that truly set this server apart from any others I'd joined. I still play on this server because of the original skyblock experience it provides, with the original starring islands, challenges, no "vote crates" to get overpowered items to get ahead of the game, but instead the server was based off of hard work and dedication, which I to this day still give to get where I am. I'm making this application to be unbanned from the dungeon World that I have not seen in so long, so that I can have fun in the pirate dungeon, sky dungeon and all of the original dungeons, including (if there are any) all of the new dungeons as well! Similar to a prison sentence I believe that I have served the appropriate time of punishment, and no longer hack or break any other rules on the server and have gained the trust of many trusted people such as Mixy, as well as MirrruskyThank you very much for taking the time to read this and I hope it will be accepted! Have a wonderful day!
Posted Apr 18, 17 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Also, I was banned under the username: corpsekiller10
Posted Apr 18, 17 · OP
Votes:
+64
Squid
LEVEL 4
Admins
Owner
Admin
Member+
I unbanned you from dungeons, next time we won't be that friendly with the unban! Happy dungeon'ing!
Posted Apr 19, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
There won't be a next time! :) Thank you so so much!
Posted Apr 19, 17 · OP
Online users (0)
No users online.
Featured Package
Latest Activity
NoticeNotices